OUR KINGDOM COME.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

≈ PLAYLIST.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Jemima Trengrove
BURNED PHOENIX (◊) If I look back I'm lost.
Jemima Trengrove

ARRIVE(E) LE : 20/06/2010
CRÉDITS : © belikovs/avatar ~ © foxyfoxy/tumblr.
STATUT PERSONNEL : locked out of heaven.
MULTINICKS : lydia
PRIORITÉS : to forget about cara, to stop caring so much, to keep an eye on his sister.

♞ TROUBLED WATER.
WESEN KIND: veterinarian.
SOCIAL LIFE:
DISPONIBILITE: yes ✩ {3/3}

≈ PLAYLIST. Empty
MessageSujet: ≈ PLAYLIST.   ≈ PLAYLIST. Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr - 9:21

jukebox.
♢ let's the music play ♢
- ❇ -

≈ PLAYLIST. Record-icon
01. oasis live forever (Maybe I just want to breathe maybe I just don't believe) 02. the lemonheads it's all true (I haven't cried baby, since I learned to talk) 03. toni basil hey mickey (You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand) 04. the beatles got to get you into my life (Had you gone, you knew in time, we'd meet again) 05. oasis wonderwall (And all the lights that lead us there are blinding) 06. led zeppelin whole lotta love (Shake for me, girl, I wanna be your backdoor man) 07. john lennon imagine (I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one) 08. cat stevens wild world (You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do and it's breakin' my heart in two) 09. pink floyd wish you were here (We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl) 10. elvis costello alison (I don't know if you've been loving somebody, I only know it isn't mine) 11. animals house of the rising sun (Now the only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and trunk) 12. the doors light my fire (The time to hesitate is through, no time to wallow in the mire) 13. the smiths there is a light that never goes out (Take me out tonight oh take me anywhere, I don't care)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

≈ PLAYLIST.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1